Designed as a professional product, Px Ornikill is a powerful disinfectant used to eliminate the risk of contracting different diseases from pest birds to humans or animals. Based on Chlorhexidine as an active substance, Px Ornikill eliminates the possibility of disease transfer by eradicating different viruses and bacteria. Chlorhexidine is a cationic poly-biguanide with various uses as disinfectant and antiseptic. With superior results in the medical field, the active substance eliminates a wide range of high risk bacteria, protecting the human organism.
- Effective professional product;
- Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine < 1%;
- Liquid formulation;
- Characteristic eucalyptus type odour;
- Colour: blue;
- Eliminates risk of disease transfer;
- Effective against different viruses, bacteria, protozoa, fungi and rickettsiae associated with pest birds;
- Harmful effects on aquatic environment.
This product can be used:
- Outdoors use only and places where pest birds harbour represent areas of risk for both human and animal activity;
- Ideal for public places such as public facilities, industrial areas, gardens, lawns, parks, recreational areas, bus stations.
How to use:
- Dilute at a 1 to 50 ratio using tap water;
- Dilute at a 1 to 10 ratio for treatment against dead birds or nesting materials;
- For best results use Px Ornikill before, during and after working process;
- Apply the solution using proper equipment.
- Check the dilution table.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Treatment of||Diseases, Veterinary surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Sporicidal, Virucidal|
|Active Substances||Polyhexamethylene biguanide|
|Active Substance Concentration||10 g/l|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|