Halo 2 X 30 - Suspended (Glueboard Unit)
Designed to protect public spaces, stores, kitchens and food processing areas, the Halo 2 x 30 is an effective glue board fly killer. It uses 4 x 15W UV tubes which are easy to find and the glue boards are replaceable. The output delivery is made in a 180 degree guaranteeing efficiency.
- Usable by both professionals and the general public;
- Safe and effective;
- Ultraviolet light trap;
- Protected Surface: 101 mp2;
- Dimensions: 35 x 62 x 17 cm;
- Power Source: Grid;
- Weight: 10 kg;
- Colour: Grey;
- Material: Metal.
To be used for/with:
- Flies, Food-moths, Night-butterflies;
- To be mounted on a wall;
- Glue boards and UV tubes to be replaced after life-cycle end;
- Disposal to be made according to applicable regulations.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Insect-O-Cutor Packaging 1 unit Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Metal Trap type Ultraviolet light Protected Surface 101 mp + Color Grey Get rid of Flies, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly Reusable Can be Power Grid Usage Area Indoor