Antopia Bait Station
Antopia is a professional product built to combat a wide range of ant species. Thanks to its compact shape and weather resistant construction, the dispenser works as a multi-season product for outdoor use, assuring superior results against ants. Due to its efficient patented features, the station combines an unique design created for an effortless mounting in soil. Thanks to a translucent construction you have visibility over the inside volume of the bait so that monitoring and refilling can be properly done. Antopia benefits of a Feeding Float Technology that offer easy access for ants to reach the bait, providing thus superior results while a special configuration of the sewer prevents accidental spillage. The bait dispenser can hold 7 to 14 ounces of bait, either granular, liquid or gel.
- Effective professional and amateur use;
- Cost effective product;
- Excellent control of a wide variety of ant species;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Offers multi-season use in a weather resistant design;
- Translucent material for an easy monitoring;
- Feeding Float Technology assures an easy access for ants to bait;
- Discrete, small construction for versatile placement;
- Compatible with granular, gel or liquid bait;
- Reusable and easy to maintain;
- Holds 7 to 14 ounces of bait;
- Children and pet safe if used accordingly.
This product can be used:
- Outdoor use only;
- Ideal for residential homes, restaurants, hotels, reception areas, hospitals, schools, warehouses, production areas.
How to use:
- Activate Antopia bait station by loosening the soil in the area of placement;
- Using a garden trowel, place product at 3 inches width and 7 inches depth;
- Remove top seal and place the station into the ground;
- Rotate unit clockwise until the entrance hole is level with soil;
- Use 7 ounces of bait for spill resistance and up to 14 in the area where spilling is not critical;
- Use one bait every 50 feet for initial placement;
- Place product around the structure to be treated;
- Double the initial placement if bait station are emptied in less than a week;
- For best results replace bait as needed.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Innovative Pest Control Products|
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Get rid of||Ants|