Wire Rope 2 mm - Galvanised, 200 m
Wire Rope 2 mm - Galvanised, 200 m is a high quality product designed to combat a wide variety of pest birds. The unique wire system eliminates bird activity by creating an unstable landing area and causing them to depart. Created using high quality galvanised steel, the product assures a high corrosion resistance and, therefore, higher durability. A low profile design ensures installation in various environments, ideal for numerous outdoor facilities. Supplied on a wooden reel, the product provides good flexibility and a quick and easy installation process.
- Material: Galvanised steel;
- Colour: Matte - grey;
- Assures superior control and flexibility;
- Provides a long life cycle;
- Durable construction;
- Superior bird wire;
- Low-profile action;
- Creates an unstable landing area;
- Assures versatile placement;
- Creates a protective barrier against bird infestation;
- Supplied on wooden reel;
- Pack size: 200 metres;
- Diameter: 2 mm;
- Configuration: 49 strands, 7 x 7;
- Weight: 1.5 kg/ 100 metre.
- Outdoor use only;
- Suitable for ledges, railings, rooftops, signs and curved or flat surfaces.
- Clean and dry thoroughly the area;
- In order to determine the correct number of rows, measure the surface area;
- Install using 2.5 mm diameter Aluminium Ferrules.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Get rid of||Birds|
|Type of effect||Touch|