Ekofix, 5 litres
Ekofix is a professional disinfectant used to combat unpleasant odors and accidental contamination of captured rodents. Based on Isopropanol as an active substance, the product serves as a conservation fluid for rodent capturing and monitoring devices. Isopropanol (Isopropyl Alcohol) is known as an important substance used in cleaners, disinfectants and pharmaceuticals. Used diluted accordingly, Ekofix assures a continuous high level of safety and hygiene.
- Professional disinfectant;
- Active ingredient: Isopropanol 780 g/lt;
- Effective preservation solution against rodents;
- Flammable liquid solution;
- Compatible with Ekomille device;
- Odour: Characteristic;
- Colour: Light green.
This product can be used:
- Rodent capturing and monitoring devices.
How to use:
- Pour product inside the lower compartment of Ekomille;
- To reach level line, pour 13 litres of water;
- Top up to level line during inspections;
- Check the dilution table.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Active Substances||Isopropyl alcohol|
|Active Substance Concentration||500 g/l|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|