Radiate 100SC, 3.5 litres
Part of the Phenylpyrazole sub group, the Radiate 100SC is a non-repellent professional insecticide. The non-repellent nature of this product allows a delayed action upon the aphid, characteristic that opens a window of time to optimise the sharing among other population members. The active ingredient, Fipronil, works effectively and makes the killing possible only through simple contact, without ingestion.
- No odour;
- Colour: smooth creamy liquid suspension;
- GROUP 2B INSECTICIDE;
- Active constituent: 100g/L Fipronil;
- Non-repellent with delayed action;
- Non-volatile, water based formula;
- Easy to mix;
- FMC guaranteed;
- Efficient and effective;
This product can be used:
- External areas and surrounds of domestic, commercial, public and industrial buildings and structures;
- Spot application to nests in domestic situations.
How to use:
- Check the Directions for Use Table.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||60 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P281||Use personal protective equipment as required.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|