Biflex Aqua Max, 1 litre
- Ants,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Spiders,Termites,
Biflex Aqua Max is a powerful insecticide designed for the control of a wide range of pest insects including termites. The active of Biflex is Bifentrin - a pyrethroid insecticide that damages the nervous system of insects. This substance is modelled on mother nature’s very own, and is a very effective insecticide that acts by forming a residual surface treatment in both indoor and outdoor areas. Because it has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Active substance: 100 g/l Bifenthrin;
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Powerful knockdown;
- Broad spectrum;
- Versatile application;
- Cost effective;
- Residual surface treatment;
- Very mild, soap like odour;
- Colour: white and opaque;
- Product suspends in water.
This product can be used:
- Against various aphids: termites, mosquitoes, biting midges, flies, spiders, paper nest wasps, ants (excluding red imported fire ants), cockroaches, fleas, ticks (adults & nymphs);
- Interior and exterior, domestic and commercial, public and industrial structures;
- Pre-Construction Barriers;
- Perimeter barriers;
- Reticulation systems;
- Protection of poles and fences posts;
- Nest eradication.
How to use:
- Dosage: 25 - 100 ml/10 litres, depending on the treated pest species and type of surface.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer FMC Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Liquid Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Bifenthrin Active Substance Concentration 100 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slight Dosage 25-100 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.