Blackhawk (Thermal Fogging)
The insecticide manufactures and equipment companies have been using professional products for more than 20 years. Blackhawk is a professional Thermal Aerosol-Fog Petroleum Based, with Resonant Pulse Principle that is equipped with an easy to clean stainless steel formulation filter that keeps the system free of unwanted dirt and residue. The Blackhawk is designed for a wide range of jobs with maximum efficiency for handling petroleum-based products.
- Durable and efficient;
- Fit for a wide range of jobs;
- Maximum efficiency;
- Up to 18 gallons per hour capacity;
- Rugged construction;
- Easy maintenance;
- Patented electric start;
- Reliable system, effective, fuel efficiency;
- Rapidly and economically;
- 12 Volt positive displacement pumping system;
- 0-18 gallons/hr, 0-68.4 liters/hr;
- Coverage: 114.000;
- Droplet size: 0.5 - 50 microns VMD;
- Fuel consumption: 0.6 GPH, 2.3 l/h;
- Dimensions: 173.5 x 48 x 38.1 x 42.7 cm, L x W x H.
To be used for/with:
- With petroleum-based products;
- For application in greenhouses, a wide range of warehouses and for outdoor pest control in parks, gardens and golf courses.
- Use for professional use;
- For dispersing disinfectants, deodorizers, germicides and insecticides.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Type of Apparatus||Thermal Foggers|
|Apparatus Mobility||Hand Carried|
|Tank Capacity||11 litres|