Sentricon In Ground Station is a professional product that serves both as a monitoring station and bait station against a wide range of termite species. It is advisable to install the stations after a rigorous termite inspection has been made. For proper positioning of Sentricon In Ground Station it is necessary direct placement in soil or through cored holes for different structures. Designed to offer complete protection, the product is compatible with Sentricom Always Active, a highly effective baiting system that provides an efficient elimination of the entire termite colony.
- Professional use only;
- Excellent monitoring and control of a wide variety of termite species;
- Ideal in sensitive areas;
- Versatile mounting on different surfaces;
- Easy installation and monitoring process;
- Compatible with Sentricom Always Active;
- Safety system that prevents accidental contamination;
- Children and pet safe if used accordingly.
This product can be used:
- Outdoor use only;
- Ideal for residential buildings, hospitals, food processing plants and commercial buildings.
How to use:
- Place Sentricon In Ground Station in areas where termites harbour such as high moisture areas, around foundations, near trees or wood piles;
- For installation into soil, keep the protective cap sitting flush with the surface;
- In order to prevent soil contamination during installation process, wrap the unit in cardboard;
- Before augering into sandy soil pour hot water to prevent the hole to cave in;
- For installation into concrete, asphalt or pavers drill direct holes;
- Do not place product more than 300 mm close to the foundation wall;
- Number each station and mark its location on a site map;
- Minimise the open station time;
- For a proper installing and monitoring process make sure to wear latex gloves and to have clean hands;
- Check the stations at regular intervals of time.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Get rid of||Termites|