Inskill Pyrethrin, 20 litres
- Ants,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Silverfish,Spiders,Stink Bugs,
Designed to eliminate both crawling and flying insects, Inskill Pyrethrin, 20 litres is an efficient water based space spray. Thanks to its natural active ingredient, Pyrethrin, this professional product is relatively non-toxic to animals with warm blood. Pyrethrin is a chemical that naturally occurs in chrysanthemum flowers and is often considered an organic insecticide when it is not combined with piperonyl butoxide or other synthetic adjuvants. It acts by attacking the nervous system of insects.
- Ready to use spray;
- AQIS Approved;
- Contains natural ingredients;
- APVMA approved in all states;
- Cost effective;
- 2.0 g/L Pyrethrins, 5.0g/L Piperonyl Butoxide;
- Colour: Clear Liquid;
- Odour: specific;
- Complete solubility in water;
- Direct contact effect.
This product can be used:
- For domestic and commercial/industrial use.
How to use:
- Handle with care and follow utilization instructions;
- Flying insects: use 0.1mL/m3, spray a few bursts into the air;
- Crawling insects: 25 mL/m2, spray into cracks and crevices and in places where insects live;
- Do not dilute.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer CCI Packaging 20 litres Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Liquid Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Piperonyl Butoxide, Pyrethrins Active Substance Concentration 2 g/l, 5 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slightly irritating Dosage 25 ml/sqm Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders, Stink Bugs, Vinegar Flies, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.