Genus Cobra is a professional insect light trap that uses Brandenburg’s Translucent Technology, in order to catch more flies faster while using less electricity. As the first insect light trap which utilises this technology, the product is very environmentally friendly, has maximised UVA output and it is very easy to maintain. The flying insects are attracted by the high reflection rate of the optional sleeved lamps.
- Patented Translucent Technology;
- Low running costs;
- Easy servicing;
- Eco friendly and easy to maintain;
- No additional costs;
- Delivers 2.4x UVA output of conventional ILTs, resulting in 186% more flies caught;
- Includes 3 x 15 watt lamps, splinter protection;
- Certified to World Wide standards;
- Tool and hassle free;
- Quick-release fastener for quick and easy maintenance, low opener;
- Wide area of coverage;
- HACCP compliant glue board system;
- Low CO2 emissions.
To be used for/with:
- Against flying insects;
- In restaurants, in food processing, grocery stores, in healthcare, in offices, hotels, cinemas, theaters, gyms, Schools or doctors.
- Wall mounted only.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Trap type||Ultraviolet light|
|Protected Surface||51 - 100 mp|
|Get rid of||Flies, Moths of Food, Night Butterfly|