A professional product, Bird Exclusion Lasers is a laser based system specially created to provide control against pest birds. Based on a non-harmful and environmentally friendly design, the system offers indoor protection against bird damage. Its operational mode generates arbitrary intervals and distinct patterns of red and green laser combinations that repel intruders, forcing them to leave. Suitable during night and also in low illuminated areas, Bird Exclusion Lasers ensure 10,000 square feet coverage, representing the most effective alternative as against harmful traps or pesticides.
- Material: Cast Aluminium;
- Laser colour: Red and Green;
- Effective bird deterrent laser system;
- Constitutes a protective barrier against bird pest damage;
- Alerts small mammal pest species, birds and bats and removes them from protected area;
- Environmental friendly;
- Non-harmful against bird;
- Based on powerful laser diodes;
- Random intervals and distinct patterns of laser light;
- Silent operating system;
- Covers 10,000 square feet areas;
- Included remote control;
- Pre Programmed system;
- ON/OFF operating intervals;
- OFF intervals: 5 - 15 minutes;
- ON intervals: 5 minutes;
- Red laser power: 650 nm 100 mW;
- Green laser power: 532 nm 50 mW;
- System power: 4.9 mW red and 4.9 mW green;
- Divergence angle: 60 degrees;
- Power: AC 100 - 240 V, 50-60 Hz;
- Electric curent: 100 mA;
- Weight: 1.5 kg;
- Operating temperature range: 0 - 40 degrees Celsius;
- Safe operating temperature: 0 - 35 degrees Celsius.
- Class 3R laser diodes.
Bird Exclusion Lasers includes:
- One six foot power cord;
- Two keys;
- One remote control;
- Hanging bracket;
- Attachment screws;
- Instruction manual.
- Indoors use only;
- Ideal for warehouses and hangars, railroad sidings, loading docks, tunnels, storage sheds, silos and barns, stadiums and arenas.
- Inspect and determine affected areas;
- Eliminates external variables such as food or water;
- Clean and dry thoroughly the area;
- Make sure to use a grounded circuit and a correct voltage source when using Bird Exclusion Lasers;
- Install in a well ventilated area;
- Mount system horizontally and right side up by using the supplied mounting bracket;
- Insert key and turn it clockwise;
- Turn ON the Power Switch;
- For best results alternate locations.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Get rid of||Birds|
|Type of effect||Optic|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|