Avishock Small Energiser is a high quality product designed to suit Avishock Electric Bird Deterrent. Integrating a visual flashing light, the unit sends constant electric pulses down the track every 1.3 seconds. Its durable construction is built to generate a 240 voltage that ensures a correspondent usage, while providing a quick and easy installation process. Based on a versatile design, Avishock Small Energiser includes a transformer plug with interchangeable heads, ideal for USA, Europe and UK.
- Effective electrical energiser;
- Quick and easy-to-install;
- Durable construction;
- Delivers constant electrical pulses at 1.3 second intervals;
- Ensures secure screw fixing points;
- Visual effective flashing light that indicates electrical pulses;
- Highly visible identifying label;
- Includes detachable lead and transformer plug;
- Versatile, interchangeable plug heads suitable for USA, Europe and UK;
- Dimensions: 190 mm x 85 mm x 50 mm;
- Input Voltage: 240 V AC;
- Maximum output voltage: 7.5 KV DC.
- Ideal for Avishock Electric Bird Deterrent.
- Mount Avishock Small Energiser close by a power supply;
- Make sure to avoid perturbing locations;
- Use 5 - 8 mm head diameter screws to install the product through the holes in the back;
- For indoors power supplies, make sure the lead wire is correctly channeled;
- For outdoors power supplies, both the power supply and Avishock Large Energiser 240V need to be encased in water-proof casings;
- Use Avishock Shears in order to separate wires at ends;
- Remove approximately 1/4 inches of insulation by using Wire Stripper;
- Attach to each wire a Ring Terminal;
- Use red indent of Connector Crimper Tool and crimp barrel of ring terminal to lead wire;
- Remove units plastic terminal nuts;
- Attach onto each terminal of the Energiser the Connector Ring Terminals;
- Screw back the plastic terminal nuts.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Get rid of||Birds|
|Type of effect||Touch|