Avishock Lead Wire - Black
Avishock Lead Wire - Black is a high quality product specially designed to suit Avishock Electric Bird Deterrent. Based on a copper wire construction, the accessory provides good electrical conductivity while its heavy insulation prevents current from passing between wire turns and guarantees a safe use. Its versatile design delivers 20 metres reels that allow an easy operating process.
- Material: Heavy insulated Copper;
- Colour: Black;
- Assures good electrical conductivity;
- Heavy insulation for a safe and secure use;
- Easy to manoeuvre product;
- Length: 20 metre reels.
- Ideal for Avishock Electric Bird Deterrent.
- Separate lead wire at ends by using Avishock Shears;
- Remove approximately 1/4 inches of insulation by using Wire Stripper;
- Use Female Spade Connector and attach it at each wire;
- Use red indent of Connector Crimper Tool and crimp barrel of connector to lead wire;
- Insert the crimped Female Spade Connector onto male spades of Connectors and Jumpers;
- Run Lead Wire from connector to a connector on a different track;
- Use Wire Guides in order to secure product;
- Maintain a distance of 1 feet between intervals.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Get rid of||Birds|
|Type of effect||Touch|