Birdwire Nylon Coated 300
Birdwire Nylon Coated 300 is a high quality product designed to combat a wide variety of pest birds. The unique wire system eliminates bird activity by creating an unstable landing area and causing them to depart. Based on a discrete design, the wire is ideal for numerous areas. Its stainless steel construction integrates an UV stabilized nylon coating, providing both superior durability and resistance to large sized flying intruders.
- Material: 316 Stainless steel wire, coated with UV stabilized nylon;
- Colour: Grey;
- 0.45 mm 1 x 7 stainless steel wire;
- Coated to 0.7 finished diameter;
- Pack size: 300 metres;
- Superior bird wire;
- Cost effective;
- Low-profile action;
- Creates an unstable landing area;
- Durable and resistant material;
- Holds from light to medium bird pressure;
- Provides superior control and flexibility;
- Provides a long life cycle;
- Assures versatile placement;
- Creates a protective barrier against bird infestation;
- Authorized for use on federal and state government structures.
- Ideal against large sized birds such as pigeons or seagulls;
- Outdoor use only;
- Suitable for ledges, railings, rooftops, signs and curved or flat surfaces.
- Clean and dry thoroughly the area;
- In order to determine the correct number of rows, measure the surface area;
- Maintain a distance of 1.5 metres between posts;
- Place a new spring every 3 metres;
- For multiple rows installation, alternate post heights.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Manufacturer||Bird B Gone|
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Get rid of||Birds|
|Type of effect||Touch|