2250 Duster is an electrical powered duster designed to apply large amounts of dust to vast areas such as the ones which are hard to reach.
- It includes: Duster Unit, 35.56 cm flexible hose, 31 cm Direct Application Extension, Cord length: 168 cm;
- Hard to reach areas;
- Cost effective;
- Wide range of use;
- Hand carried.
To be used for/with:
- Application of dust and granular insecticides in attics, crawl spaces, ceiling voids, and perimeter treatment with granules, and dusting rodent burrows;
- Commercial & Residential: Indoors.
- Before starting make sure the tank cap is on and everything else is in good condition;
- Wear protection equipment;
- Optimal functioning is at 3/4 capacity of dust and granules;
- Empty the duster when you are not using it;
- Do not leave granules to remain in the unit for an extended time;
- Use as Broadcast or Direct Application.
Keep in mind that the application of dust for an extended period of time can result in a small electric charge accumulating in the on/off switch. Touching the metal switch can result in a mild shock.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Type of Apparatus||Duster|
|Apparatus Mobility||Hand Carried|