Trapper Mouse Trays, set of 2
Trapper Mouse Trays is a professional package designed especially for mice and rats. It contains two face-to-face glue boards that can easily be separated and used individually and it is fit for sensitive places where the use of poisonous products is prohibited. Created to reduce the chance of rodents stopping at the edge of the tray, the narrow lip also keeps rodents from skirting along the edges of the tray and avoiding the glue. The product can be used with Trapper Tunnels to protect against dust and debris.
- Easy to use;
- Highly efficient;
- It includes two glue boards facing one another;
- Strong adhesive;
- Cost effective;
- Low-profile plastic trays;
- Compatible with Trapper Tunnels;
- Protection against dust and debris;
- Active ingredient: Glue and disposable plastic.
To be used for/with:
- Place along on rodent's trails or in places where rodents are most active;
- Homes, food processing plants, hospitals, restaurants, zoos, nursing homes or other areas that are sensitive to having a poison bait in place.
- In case of accidental contact, use vegetable oil or glue Be Gone.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Packaging||set of 2|
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Protected Surface||0 - 5 mp|
|Get rid of||Mice|
|Usage Area||Indoor, Outdoor|