Contrac Rat & Mouse Bait is superior rodenticide formulated with a blend of food grade ingredients such as grains and seeds that provide a highly palatable bait, very attractive to rodents. Based on Bromadiolone as an active substance, the product provides a powerful maintenance tool for a wide range of rodents, including the warfarin resistant Norway rats. Bromadiolone works by preventing the body from recycling vitamin K which is needed to clot blood. Once the intruders run out of vitamin K they can bleed to death. Contrac Rat & Mouse Bait is designed as a single feeding anticoagulant that provides control even in humid environments. Consisting in a granular formulation, the product is ideal due to the fact that rodents can transport the bait inside their nest conducting the colony to extinction.
- Active substance: Bromadiolone 0,005%;
- Colour: Blue - Green;
- Odour: sweet grain;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Highly palatable blend of food grade ingredients;
- Contains grains and seeds;
- Superior bait acceptance.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around industrial and commercial buildings.
- Use protecting gloves when using product;
- Determine the areas where rodents are more likely to harbour and travel;
- For best results remove as much alternative food as possible.
For the control of rats:
- Place 2 to 10 packs;
- Maintain a distance of 15 to 30 feet between placements;
- Keep an constant supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
For the control of mice and meadow voles:
- Place 1 pack per placement;
- Maintain a distance of 8 to 12 feet between placements;
- Keep an constant supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.05 g/kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|