Contrac Blox is a superior rodenticide formulated with a blend of food grade ingredients and low paraffin that provides a highly palatable bait matrix, very attractive to rodents. Based on Bromadiolone as an active substance, the product provides a powerful maintenance tool for a wide range of rodents, including Norway rats, warfarin resistant. Bromadiolone works by preventing the body from recycling vitamin K which is needed to clot blood. Once the intruders run out of vitamin K they can bleed to death. Contrac Blox is designed as a single feeding anticoagulant that provides control even in humid environments. Compatible with bait stations, the product integrates a centre hole that assures an easy-to-use process.
- Active substance: Bromadiolone 0,005%;
- Colour: Blue;
- Odour: sweet grain;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Ready-to-use product;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Compatible with bait stations;
- Highly palatable blend of food grade ingredients;
- Low paraffin content;
- Superior bait acceptance;
- Effective in wet and dry conditions;
- Safe-to-use in food processing areas.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around domestic homes, industrial and commercial buildings, animal houses, farms, food factories.
- Use protecting gloves when using product;
- Determine the areas where rodents are more likely to harbour and travel;
- For best results remove as much alternative food as possible;
- Bait stations and tamper-resistant baits are mandatory for outdoor use and around children.
For the control of rats:
- Place 3 to 16 bait blocks;
- Maintain a distance of 15 to 30 feet between placements;
- Keep an constant supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
For the control of mice:
- Place 1 block per placement;
- For highly infested areas, use 2 blocks of Contrac Blox;
- Maintain a distance of 8 to 12 feet between placements;
- Keep an constant supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days;
- Keep out of children's reach;
- Avoid areas where pets or other non-targeted animals travel.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.05 g/kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|