Trapper Tunnel Glueboards, set of 48
Trapper Tunnel Glueboards is a professional product designed to capture a wide range of rodent species. Designed to be used as a glue board trap, the product is ideal for sensitive areas where poison is not allowed. Its low-profile plastic construction and narrow edge provide superior results reducing the possibility of rodents avoiding the tunnel entrance. A highly adhesive substance does not allow intruders to escape. For high effectiveness, Trapper Tunnel Glueboards is designed as a tunnel, protecting the glue from contamination with dust or debris while assuring the proper dimension of entry holes for all rodent sizes.
- Effective professional and amateur use;
- Excellent control of a wide variety of rodents;
- Ideal in sensitive areas;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Dimensions: 29 x 13 x 7,8 CM;
- Two efficient entry holes;
- Highly adhesive;
- Discrete tunnel design;
- Low profile plastic trays;
- Children and pet safe if used accordingly.
This product can be used:
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for residential buildings, food processing plants and commercial buildings;
- Indoors under pallets and shelves, inside cupboards and along walls or outdoors along the perimeter of buildings;
- Under objects or in narrow spaces.
How to use:
- Place Trapper Tunnel Glueboards in in spaces where rodents are likely to travel;
- Place product between nest and food supply;
- Place one unit every 8 to 12 feet for mice;
- Place one unit every 15 to 30 feet for rats;
- Check the station at regular intervals, a few hours in the beginning and then daily;
- Avoid releasing rodents at a smaller distance of 2 miles.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
This product comes in a set of 48 pieces.
More Information Manufacturer Bell Labs Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Packaging set of 48 Formulations Cardboard Safety protection Yes Get rid of Mice, Rats Color White Usage Area Indoor