Protecta Sidekick is a professional product designed to deliver superior results against a wide range of rodent species with minimum effort. The product integrates easily in any environment, indoor or outdoor, due to its compact and discrete design while its durable, injection-molded plastic construction assures superior results even in extreme temperatures. A secure locking system protects efficiently the bait from contamination, making it safe to use around pets and children. The servicing is a simple and efficient process due to its side opening design and the built-in service tray that also allows zip-tying to the exterior of the station. Protecta Sidekick is a versatile bait station with interior vertical rods that secure bait in place,holding up to 1 kg of bait providing also compatibility with Trapper T-Rex Rat Snap Trap.
- Effective professional and amateur use;
- Cost effective product;
- Excellent control of a wide variety of rodent species;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Safety locking system integrated that prevents the bait consume of other animals;
- Durable injection- molded plastic;
- Highly effective even in extreme weather conditions;
- Rounded interior walls for an easy servicing process;
- Compatible with BLOX bait Trapper T-Rex Rat Snap Trap;
- Low profile design for discrete action and an easy fit in narrow spaces;
- Reusable and easy to maintain;
- Children and pet safe if used accordingly.
This product can be used:
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for industrial, civil, domestic spaces, both inside and outside.
How to use:
- Use supplied key to open Protecta Sidekick;
- Insert bait on the vertical rods;
- Place the product in places frequented by rodents;
- Replace the bait from the inside to maintain a high level of attractiveness;
- Empty the catches and clean the product in order to reuse.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Packaging||set of 6|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|