Protecta Mouse RTU
Protecta Mousebait RTU is a professional product designed for both professional and amateur use that eliminates a wide range of rodent species. The interior is designed to lure rodents straight to the bait area while also offering compatibility with BLOX bait. A special locking system makes it safe to use around children and pets and offers access only by using the compatible key. Based on a durable injected plastic construction, Protecta Mousebait RTU delivers superior results for both indoor and outdoor use. The product is easy-to-use and due to its triangular shape can be easily placed in narrow and inaccessible places, in corners, and along the walls.
The single Protecta Mousebait RTU bait station comes without a key. The key needs to be purchased separately.
- Effective professional and amateur use;
- Excellent control of a wide range of rodent species;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Non-toxic bait station;
- Safety locking system integrated that prevents the bait to be consumed by other animals;
- Injection-molded plastic construction;
- Holds 1 oz., 15, 20, and 28 g BLOX bait;
- Low profile design for discrete action and an easy fit in narrow spaces;
- Children and pet safe if used accordingly;
- Suitable in food processing facilities.
This product can be used:
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for residential buildings, food processing plants, and commercial buildings;
- Indoors under pallets and shelves, inside cupboards and along walls or outdoors along the perimeter of buildings;
- Under objects or in narrow spaces.
How to use:
- Product contains one Protecta Mousebait RTU;
- Open the product cover using the key supplied;
- Apply bait inside and close the lid;
- Place the station on the ground or on the wall avoiding blocking its access hole;
- Check the station at regular intervals, a few hours in the beginning and then daily;
- Replace the bait to maintain a high level of attractiveness;
- Clean the trap with hot water to remove odor after removing the seals.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
Dimensions: 13 x 9.5 x 3 cm
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Packaging||set of 12|
|Get rid of||Mice|