Rodilon Pro is a professional product designed to offer superior control against any rodent activity. Ideal for the first line of attack, the rodenticide provides a single-feed bait matrix that unwanted intruders will find irresistable. Its formulation contains a cereal base mixed with sugar and fats and completed by a powerful active-ingredient. Difethialone suppresses the development of a vital protein produced by rodents' liver, inducing blood vessel damage and leading to their extinction.
Part of the second generation of anticoagulants, that constituent provides a higher level of persistence and toxicity. In order to assure a safe use in different indoors environments, Difethialone is used in a 0,0025% concentration and completed by a bittering agent that minimises the risk of accidental ingestion by non-targeted species. Rodilon Pro is ideal for both mice and rats species, providing quick first results. The convenient packaging provides 10 gram portions stored inside a permeable paper sachet so that rodents will be lured to consume the bait.
- Active substance: 0,0025% Difethialone;
- Colour: Light blue-green;
- Effective professional product;
- Ready-to-use formulation;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Single feed anticoagulant active constituent;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Compatible with bait stations;
- Highly palatable bait matrix containing a cereal base with sugar and fats;
- Permeable paper sachet that provides a high level of attractiveness;
- 10 gram portion packages;
- Contains Bitrex, a bittering agent that minimises the risk level of contaminating non-targeted species;
- Long lasting effects in high moisture environments;
- Versatile design, can be placed in hardly accessible places.
- Indoors use only;
- Ideal for industrial and commercial areas, public services buildings, agricultural and domestic domains.
- Identify the areas where rodent like to travel or harbour;
- For best results, eliminate as far as practicable all alternative food sources;
- Place the bait in diverse locations near the rodents nest and also along their pathways;
- Use suitable containers such as bait trays, or secure bait stations;
- For the control of rats apply 1 to 10 saches of Rodilon Pro at first application;
- For the control of mice, apply 1 to 5 saches of Rodilon Pro at first application;
- For low infestation, use 1 to 2 baits per bait station at regular intervals;
- For high infestation, use more baits per bait station at more frequent intervals;
- Inspect bait consumption after 3 days and replace consumed quantities;
- For high level of consumption area, double the quantity of Rodilon Pro;
- Keep out of children's reach.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.025 g/kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|