Racumin Blocks is a professional product that provides superior control against a wide range of rodent species. Designed as a blocks formulation, the product provides a ready-to-use form, compatible with bait stations. Its active constituent, Coumatetralyl, is an anticoagulant rodenticide that affects the organisms bloodstream conducting to rodent elimination. The product provides superior, long lasting results due to its multiple feed action, while its solid construction assures high effectiveness in extreme weather conditions.
- Active substance: 0,03% Coumatetralyl;
- Colour: Blue - Green;
- Superior professional product;
- Multiple feed action;
- Ready-to-use solid blocks formulation;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Weather resistant product;
- Low risk of secondary poisoning for non-targeted species;
- Excellent for integrated rodent management programs;
- Toxic to fish and mammals.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around domestic areas, factories, warehouses, storage and food processing areas.
- Use protecting gloves when using product;
- Determine the areas where rodents are more likely to harbour and travel;
- Place Racumin Blocks in targeted area;
- Periodically inspect bait consumption;
- Replace blocks in order to maintain a high level of attractiveness;
- Use 5 to 10 blocks for bait stations;
- Keep out of children's reach;
- Avoid areas where pets or other non-targeted animals travel.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.37 g/kg|
|Get rid of||Mice, Rats|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|