Racumin 8 Tracking Powder, 1 kg
Racumin 8 Tracking Powder is a professional and versatile product that provides superior control during the monitoring process against rodent activity. Designed as a powder formulation, the product provides a ready-to-use design that can be either applied as a tracking powder or as a bait. Its active constituent, Coumatetralyl, is an anticoagulant rodenticide that affects the organisms bloodstream conducting to rodent elimination. Providing superior control due to its powder formulation, the tracking powder also adheres to fur for a more rapid spread and overcomes bait reticence. In order to prevent consumption of non-targeted species, Racumin 8 Tracking Powder contains a bittering agent.
- Active substance: 0,8% Coumatetralyl;
- Colour: Violet;
- Cost effective;
- Superior professional product;
- Multiple feed action;
- Ready-to-use powder formulation;
- Can be used as a tracking formula or as bait;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Versatile formula that provides a rapid spread;
- Compatible with bait materials and bait stations;
- Toxic to fish and mammals.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around farm buildings, domestic areas and meatworks.
- Use protecting gloves when using product;
- As tracking powder:
- Sprinkle Racumin 8 Tracking Powder in places where rodent activity has been found;
- Keep powder in place for minimum 5 days;
- Refill as required;
- Avoid applying the product as a blanket dust;
As dry bait:
- Blend 1 part of Racumin 8 Tracking Powder with 20 parts of bait material;
- Place piles in areas where rodents harbour;
- Use 30 to 60 grams of prepared bait per heap;
- For field crops use 60 to 100 grams of prepared bait per heap;
- For mice, maintain up to 3 metres distance between heaps;
- For rats, maintain up to 9 metres distance between heaps.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 1 kg Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Powder Active Substances Coumatetralyl Active Substance Concentration 8 g/kg Color Purple Get rid of Mice, Rats
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.