Suspend Flexx SC 25 is a flexible innovative product designed to keep insects under control. Thanks to its world-first technology this chemical is known for being able to maximize the effect of the active ingredient. Deltamethrin, the key substance, is a highly active pyrethroid insecticide which will effectively flush insects out of their hiding places and exterminate through direct contact.
- Group 3A;
- CS: capsule suspension;
- Long lasting residual;
- Broad spectrum;
- Flexible in usage;
- Active substance: Deltamethrin 25 g/l;
- Colour: light beige to light brown;
- Odour: weak and characteristic;
- Form: suspension;
- Stable under normal conditions.
This product can be used:
- Both indoors and outdoors: farm buildings, poultry sheds, commercial, industrial and public buildings, etc.
How to use:
- Make sure the sprayer is clean;
- Inspect the area to be treated;
- Fill the sprayer with half the required water, add the required amount of product, pour carefully into the spray tank and complete the filling with water;
- For non-porous surfaces apply 1L of solution/20m2;
- For porous surfaces apply the required dose rate mixed in 2L water;
- Apply with any suitable hand sprayer or mechanical sprayer;
- Use flat fan nozzle for treatment of surfaces;
- Use a pin-stream nozzle for cracks and crevices;
- Use as broadcast treatment for carpets and rugs;
- Allow spray to dry completely.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||25 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||25-100 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Poultry, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|