Suspend Flexx SC 25, 3 litres
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mites of Poultry,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Silverfish,
Suspend Flexx SC 25 is a flexible innovative product designed to keep insects under control. Thanks to its world-first technology this chemical is known for being able to maximize the effect of the active ingredient. Deltamethrin, the key substance, is a highly active pyrethroid insecticide which will effectively flush insects out of their hiding places and exterminate through direct contact.
- Group 3A;
- CS: capsule suspension;
- Long lasting residual;
- Broad spectrum;
- Flexible in usage;
- Active substance: Deltamethrin 25 g/l;
- Colour: light beige to light brown;
- Odour: weak and characteristic;
- Form: suspension;
- Stable under normal conditions.
This product can be used:
- Both indoors and outdoors: farm buildings, poultry sheds, commercial, industrial and public buildings, etc.
How to use:
- Make sure the sprayer is clean;
- Inspect the area to be treated;
- Fill the sprayer with half the required water, add the required amount of product, pour carefully into the spray tank and complete the filling with water;
- For non-porous surfaces apply 1L of solution/20m2;
- For porous surfaces apply the required dose rate mixed in 2L water;
- Apply with any suitable hand sprayer or mechanical sprayer;
- Use flat fan nozzle for treatment of surfaces;
- Use a pin-stream nozzle for cracks and crevices;
- Use as broadcast treatment for carpets and rugs;
- Allow spray to dry completely.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 3 litres Destination use Professionals Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Deltamethrin Active Substance Concentration 25 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slight Dosage 25-100 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Poultry, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.