Quickbayt Spray Fly Bait, 62.5 g
Quickbayt Spray Fly is an attractive spray designed to control the houseflies population. The active substances in this professional product are Imidacloprid and Tricosene. Imidacloprid is a chemical that mimics nicotine which is toxic to the insects. Once ingested the nervous system is permanently damaged, this conducting in colony elimination. Tricosene is an insect pheromone that females produce to attract males for mating. Used as a pesticide, this substance prevents the insects from reproducing by attracting them into a trap. Accidental consumption is pretty rare as it contains bittering agent to discourage it.
- Efficient and fast acting;
- Spray/Paint-on application;
- Low toxicity;
- Special attractans;
- Stable under normal circumstances;
- Color: white to beige;
- Smell: weak, characteristic;
- Melting point: 181 °C.
This product can be used:
- As a paint-on application;
- As a spray-on application;
- In and around animal housing such as piggeries, horse stables, cow-sheds and poultry houses, refuse tips, food handling plants.
How to use:
- Spray: mix 250 g of QuickBayt Spray with 2L of water and apply as a course spray onto surfaces where flies rest. Apply 2L mixed bait per 100m2 floor area (spray);
- Paint: mix 250 g of QuickBayt Spray with 200mL of water. Apply using a brush to spots where flies rest (e.g. walls, joists, window ledges, stable fixtures) or painted onto pieces of timber, sheets of cardboard or fabric. Apply 200mL mixed bait per 100m2 floor area (paint);
- Shake well before use;
- Not effective for walls higher than 2m;
- Repeat treatment at 4 week intervals;
- Keep away from animals and do not apply in places where animals might lick the bait.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Formulations||WG-water dispersible granules|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray, Paint on|
|Active Substances||Imidacloprid, Z-9-Tricosene|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/kg, 1 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||62.5 g/50-500 ml|
|Get rid of||Flies|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|