Quickbayt Fly Bait is a granular professional product designed to eliminate flies. Stable under normal circumstances the chemical contains two efficient active ingredients such as Z-9 Tricosene and Imidacloprid. Z-9 tricosene, also known as muscalure, is an insect pheromone which is found in the common housefly. This substance is used as a pesticide to prevent reproducing by luring male into traps. Imidacloprid is a chemical that mimics nicotine which is toxic to the insects. Once ingested the nervous system is permanently damaged, this conducting in colony elimination.
- Active substances: imidacloprid 0.5%, Z-9 tricosene 0.1%;
- Coverage: 1,000 sq ft/6 oz;
- Ready to use;
- Effective and fast;
- Special attractants;
- Color: light red;
- Odor: weak, similar;
- Stable under normal circumstances.
This product can be used:
- As Scatter Application;
- As Bait Station Application;
- As Paint On Application;
- Around outside of poultry houses, dairy barns, swine facilities, feedlots and horse stables, canneries, dairy, meat and poultry processing plants, food processing plants, warehouses, dumpsters, recycling areas and loading docks.
How to use:
- Scatter Application: apply the bait straight from the container on a dry surface. Make sure the granules don't form piles;
- As Bait Station Application: secure any fly bait station at 120 m above the ground. One bait station covers approximately 23 m2. Check the dosage.
- Paint-on Applications: mix 50g bait with 37.5 warm water and stir thoroughly. Let it rest for 15 minutes until you get a fit paste consistency. Use a brush to apply the result on clean surfaces where flies rest.
Do not use or place QuickBayt Fly Bait in areas where animals, children and pets have access.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Formulations||WG-water dispersible granules|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray, Paint on|
|Active Substances||Imidacloprid, Z-9-Tricosene|
|Active Substance Concentration||5 g/kg, 1 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||50 g/37.5 ml|
|Get rid of||Flies|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|