Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait, 3 x 30 g
Maxforce Quantum is a professional product designed to be used as an insecticidal bait for the rapid control of a variety of ants. The Maxforce Quantum formulation is a viscous liquid containing 0.03% imidacloprid as an active substance and a food-based formula which is particularly attractive to ants. This product contains the bittering agent Bitrex to prevent accidental ingestion. An effect on the ant population can be expected within 7 days when frequency of foragers will decline. Most nests are eliminated within 14 days. However, under some circumstances like very high ant numbers or re-invasion, total control may take up to 2 months. Baiting points remain efficacious for at least 12 weeks.
- Clean looking and inconspicuous in use;
- Active substance: Imidacloprid 0.03%;
- At least 10 bait stations included;
- Long lasting (up to 3 months).
This product can be used:
- Indoors and outdoors (check label).
- Apply in places children and domestic animals cannot reach. For maximum effectiveness Maxforce Quantum must be placed on a horizontal surface or near ant trails;
- Monitor the area you want to treat to identify sites of ant infestation e.g. by using bait traps;
- Indoors: apply up to 2.0 g per 100 sq ft of floor space. (ca. 1/4 inch “spots”) in a 100 square foot kitchen in the areas where ants are seen or reported to be foraging;
- Outdoors: apply spots or beads of bait up to 0.2 g of bait per placement in areas where activity is observed.
- Inject up to 2.0 g of bait directly into nest entrance;
- Along active foraging trails apply 0.6 g of bait per 10 linear feet of ant trail, distributing the bait in a number of spots or in a series of small beads (1/8 inch wide, and 1 to 2 inches long) next to foraging trails;
- Inspect bait placements and reapply as and where needed.
Maxforce Quantum Does Not Control Carpenter Ants, Fire Ants, or Harvester Ants.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.3 g/l|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|