Maxforce Fusion Cockroach Gel, 30 g
- Cockroaches American,
Maxforce Fusion Cockroach Gel is a gel bait product based on the active substance imidacloprid. Designed to control small and large cockroaches, its formulation incorporates a patented fusion technology (Total Life Cycle Control or TLC control), a feeding stimulant and capsule technology within the gel matrix. Present in various formulations, Imidacloprid is a substance that mimics nicotine which is toxic for insects. Once ingested the nervous system is permanently damaged, this conducting in colony elimination.
- Effective kill;
- Total life-cycle control;
- Active substance: 21.5 g/kg IMIDACLOPRID GROUP 4A INSECTICIDE;
- Ready to use;
- No colour;
- No odour;
- High performance;
- Highly attractive;
- Hypoallergenic (no big 8 food allergens);
- Long term effect;
- Offers nymphs control.
This product can be used:
- Indoors as well outdoor areas such as homes, hospitals, meatworks (non-product areas), offices, restaurants, schools, shops, barracks, factories, farm buildings, food processing establishments, storage areas, transport vehicles and others as such;
- As a complementary application to non-pyrethroid sprays e.g. Ficam.
How to use (general use):
- Use a suitable application device;
- Apply the gel, remove the cap on the nozzle and touch the tip to the surface to be treated and slowly depress plunger until sufficient gel is dispensed. Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed;
- Apply out of reach of children, pets and other animals. DO NOT place gel on surfaces which are regularly washed.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed
Pest Level of infestation Rate of application Important notes Small cockroaches
German Cockroach (Blattella germanica)
Small infestations place 1 spot for each square metre Apply gel where cockroacha ctivity
has been confirmed (under fridges,
near water heaters, behind
microwave ovens, garbage bins etc.)
Inspect gel baits periodically and reapply
Reapply gel bait at least every three
months if the pest populations persist.
High infestations place 2 spots for each square metre
American Cockroach and
Australian Cockroach (Periplaneta spp.)
Small infestations place 2 spots for each square metre Pariplaneta spp. will require a large
amount of gel due to the high
consumption by a single cockroach
High infestations place 3 spots for each square metre
Maxforce Fusion Bait Gel should be applied in places that are out of reach of children, pets and other animals. Avoid applying gel on surfaces which are extremelly dusty or regularly washed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 30 g Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Gel Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Imidacloprid Active Substance Concentration 21,5 g/kg Mode of action ingestion Odor odorless Dosage 0.1 g/sqm Get rid of Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.