Designed for insecticide resistance management, Crackdown is a professional highly-efficient insecticide. Deltamethrin which is the active substance is a highly active pyrethroid insecticide that will effectively flush insects out of their hiding places and exterminate through direct contact.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- It contains: 10 g/L DELTAMETHRIN, 10 g/L D-TETRAMETHRIN 20:80, 80 g/L PIPERONYL BUTOXIDE;
- Efficient against resistant insects;
- Long lasting effect.
This product can be used:
- In Houses, flats, factories, shops, warehouses, restaurants, hospitals, hotels, kitchens;
- Freshly felled pine logs prior to debarking, freshly felled logs, poles and posts.
How to use:
- To treat: 150 ml;
- For maintenance: 75 ml;
- Apply as soon as an infestation is identified.;
- Shake container before use.
- To have best results use a pre-mix of the required amount of product with an equal volume of water;
- Stir and add to spray tank and dilute with remaining amount of water. Shake;
- Do not store diluted insecticide;
- Prepare a fresh solution as necessary;
- Do not spray the moving parts of any machinery, electric motors or switchgear with the water-based product;
- Keep in a well-ventilated area and store in the closed, original container.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substances||Deltamethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Tetramethrin|
|Active Substance Concentration||10 g/l, 10 g/l, 80 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||75-150 ml/5-10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Poultry, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|