Crackdown, 2.5 litres
- Ants,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mites of Poultry,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,
Designed for insecticide resistance management, Crackdown is a professional highly-efficient insecticide. Deltamethrin which is the active substance is a highly active pyrethroid insecticide that will effectively flush insects out of their hiding places and exterminate through direct contact.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- It contains: 10 g/L DELTAMETHRIN, 10 g/L D-TETRAMETHRIN 20:80, 80 g/L PIPERONYL BUTOXIDE;
- Efficient against resistant insects;
- Long lasting effect.
This product can be used:
- In Houses, flats, factories, shops, warehouses, restaurants, hospitals, hotels, kitchens;
- Freshly felled pine logs prior to debarking, freshly felled logs, poles and posts.
How to use:
- To treat: 150 ml;
- For maintenance: 75 ml;
- Apply as soon as an infestation is identified.;
- Shake the container before use.
- To have best results use a pre-mix of the required amount of product with an equal volume of water;
- Stir and add into the spray tank and dilute along with the remaining amount of water. Shake;
- Do not store diluted insecticide;
- Prepare a fresh solution as necessary;
- Do not spray the moving parts of any machinery, electric motors or switchgear with the water-based product;
- Keep in a well-ventilated area and store in the closed, original container.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 2.5 litres Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Deltamethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Tetramethrin Active Substance Concentration 10 g/l, 10 g/l, 80 g/l Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor strong irritant Dosage 75-150 ml/5-10 L Get rid of Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Poultry, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.