Storm Soft, 5 kg
Designed to provide superior control, Storm Soft is a professional product that eliminates a wide range of rodent species. The product is created as a soft bait formulation that provides long lasting effect and palatability. Based on Flocoumafen as an active constituent, it acts as a single feed dose. Flocoumafen is a powerful anticoagulant that provides quick knock-down inducing blood vessel damage even for rodents resistant to first generation anticoagulants. Storm Soft benefits of a high oil content, providing excellent control and long lasting palatability. Another convenient fact is provided by its high concentration that assures high potency in dry environments.
- Active substance: 0,05% Flocoumafen;
- Colour: Blue - Green;
- Odour: characteristic;
- Cost effective;
- Superior professional product;
- Single feed action;
- Ready-to-use soft bait;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Highly palatable product;
- Versatile design, can be placed in hardly accessible places;
- Excellent control in dry environments;
- Highly concentration, equivalent as block formulation;
- High oil content;
- Compatible with bait stations;
- Suitable in food processing areas.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around private properties, industrial, agricultural and commercial buildings.
- Use Storm Soft in places where rodent activity has been found;
- Use suitable bait stations;
- Eliminate alternative food sources;
- For mice, maintain up to 3 metres distance between baits;
- For rats, maintain up to 9 metres distance between baits;
- Secure bait on wire, nails or inside bait stations;
- For mice use 1 to 3 soft baits;
- For rats use 3 to 5 soft baits;
- Use 1 to 2 soft baits for each rat hole;
- Inspect after 3 days and select new harbouring areas;
- Inspect and replace consumed blocks after 4 days;
- Repeat inspection at 7 day intervals;
- Avoid placing Storm Soft in areas accessible to pets or other non-targeted species;
- Keep out of children's reach.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Basf Packaging 5 kg Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Paste Active Substances Flocoumafen Active Substance Concentration 0.05 g/kg Color Blue Get rid of Mice, Rats
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.