Selontra Soft Bait, 5 kg
Selontra Soft Bait is a professional product designed to control and combat rodent activity. Designed as a soft block bait, the product is based on Cholecalciferol as an active substance. Cholecalciferol is also known as vitamin D3, that organisms produce when exposed to sunlight. The natural occurring constituent enhances calcium absorption, leading to its excessive quantities in the bloodstream, leading to central nervous system disruption. Its innovative formula provides superior results with few applications and prevents bait waste. Selontra Soft Bait is created as a highly palatable, ready-to-use product that provides quick results, within a week.
- Active substance: 0,007% Cholecalciferol;
- Colour: Grey - Green;
- Odour: faint, sweet odour;
- Low environmental impact;
- Effective professional product;
- Quick results, within a week;
- Ready-to-use soft blocks bait;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Eliminates intruders by disrupting the central nervous system;
- Highly palatable product;
- Versatile design, can be placed in hardly accessible places;
- Integrates an innovative effect that prevents over consumption and bait waste;
- Suitable in food processing areas.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for in and around private properties, industrial, commercial, public services, agricultural facilities, hospitals, food processing facilities, storage areas.
- Use Selontra Soft Bait in places where rodent activity has been found;
- Use suitable tamper resistant bait stations;
- Eliminate alternative food sources;
- For mice, maintain 2 to 3 metres distance between baits;
- For rats, maintain up to 9 metres distance between baits;
- For mice use 1 to 2 blocks per bait station;
- For rats use 3 to 9 blocks for each bait station;
- For a proper determination of rat activity, inspect 3 days after mounting Selontra Soft Bait;
- Repeat inspections on all bait location at 7 days intervals for severe rat infestation;
- Keep out of children's reach.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Basf Packaging 5 kg Destination use Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations Block Active Substances Cholecalciferol Active Substance Concentration 0.75 g/kg Color Green Get rid of Mice, Rats
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.