Termitafoam, 2.5 litres
Termitafoam is a professional solution against termites that expands into a creamy texture when used in a foaming machine along with pesticide mixture. Due to its viscous formula, this termiticide is able is able to access hard to reach spaces with the most limited access.
- Compatible with any foaming machine;
- Effective foaming agent;
- Colourless and odourless;
- Non-hazardous if used accordingly.
This product can be used:
- For drywall and sub-slab foaming;
- For remote areas in general, such as: under concrete slabs, behind veneers, into framed walls, block wall voids and shallow crawl spaces.
How to use:
- To mix, just fill the foam tank 1/4 - 1/2 with water, add pesticide and complete filling of foam tank with water. Mix for minimum 1 minute (usually) but check the manufacturer instructions before.
Do not pollute the environment with the container or the substance inside it.
Dispose of the container in accordance with regulations.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Basf Packaging 2.5 litres Destination use Professionals Formulations Foam Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances (S)-Methoprene, 2-[1-Methyl-2-(4-phenoxyphenoxy) ethoxy] pyridine, Abamectin, Acephate, Amorphous Silica, Arsenic, Beta-Cyfluthrin, Bifenazate, Bifenthrin Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor odorless Get rid of Ants, Armadillos, Bats, Beavers, Bed Bugs
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.