Manufactured and guaranteed by BASF, the Seclira WSG, 200 g is the main innovation in the Insecticide Industry for more than 20 years. WSG stands for Water Solution Granules, which means dissolved granules in 100% clear formula.
- Broad spectrum;
- Compatible with BASF non-repellent insecticides and baiting products;
- Active ingredient: DINOTEFURAN;
- Reduced Risk granted by the EPA;
- Efficient against insects resistant to pyrethroids.
This product can be used:
- For the control of insects, indoor and outdoor use;
- Against ants, cockroaches, mosquitos, wasps, bed bugs, spiders and other crawling insects;
- With a handheld or knapsack sprayer;
- Domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings and facilities.
How to use:
- Only on clean surfaces.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed
|Formulations||SG-water soluble granules|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||400 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||20-80 g/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|