Seclira Wsg, 200 g
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Crickets,Earwigs,Millipedes,Mosquitoes,Silverfish,
Manufactured and guaranteed by BASF, the Seclira WSG, 200 g is the main innovation in the Insecticide Industry for more than 20 years. WSG stands for Water Solution Granules, which means dissolved granules in 100% clear formula.
- Broad spectrum;
- Compatible with BASF non-repellent insecticides and baiting products;
- Active ingredient: DINOTEFURAN;
- Reduced Risk granted by the EPA;
- Efficient against insects resistant to pyrethroids.
This product can be used:
- For the control of insects, indoor and outdoor use;
- Against ants, cockroaches, mosquitos, wasps, bed bugs, spiders and other crawling insects;
- With a handheld or knapsack sprayer;
- Domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings and facilities.
How to use:
- Only on clean surfaces.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed
More Information Manufacturer Basf Packaging 200 g Destination use Professionals Formulations SG-water soluble granules Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Dinotefuran Active Substance Concentration 400 g/kg Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor odorless Dosage 20-80 g/10 L Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Crickets, Earwigs, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.