BTI 200G is a professional biological larvicide that is highly effective against various mosquito species. The product targets early staged intruders and eliminates them by ingestion. The larvicides high efficacy is due to a superior Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis and delta endotoxin active constituents. Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis is a naturally occuring bacteria that activates when ingested. Delta endotoxin affects the insect's gut and it kills through infection and starvation. Furthermore, you will be able to see immediate results within hours. The activation process only takes place in targeted insect larvae, without causing any harm to other living organisms. BTI 200G has a granular formulation and due to its 10/14 mesh size it provides a superior penetration and dispersion.
- Superior professional larvicide;
- Active substance: Bacillus thuringiensis subspecies israelensis and delta endotoxin 200 ITU/mq;
- Highly effective granular formula;
- 10/14 mesh size for a better dispersion and penetration process;
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic application;
- Excellent control of a wide variety of mosquito species;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Ground or aerial application;
- No odour;
- Colour: tan;
- Group 11B insecticide.
This product can be used:
- Outdoor use only;
- Ideal for salt marshes and tidal waters.
How to use:
- Identify infested area;
- Apply using proper calibrated equipment;
- Use 7 kg per hectare to treat salt marshes areas and tidal waters;
- 1.2 litres per hectare;
- Do not reuse empty containers;
- Keep away from children;
- Keep the product out of direct sunlight, in closed, original container.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Get rid of||Mosquitoes|
|Active Substances||Bacillus thuringiensis|
|Active Substance Concentration||200 g/kg|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|