Biopren Liquid is a professional product that eliminates a wide range of mosquitoes species such as Aedes and Culex. Designed as an insect growth regulator, the product targets early staged intruders and disrupts their development process either by ingestion or by contact. The larvicide high efficacy is due to a superior S-methoprene, active constituent. S-methoprene simulates the growth regulating hormone of insects and eliminates by disrupting the natural development of the larvae. Furthermore, being an insect juvenile hormone analogue (JHA), the active substance directly affects the reproducing process by lowering it to a minimum. Biopren Liquid offers an easy-to-use liquid formulation and provides a long lasting effect from 7 to 14 days after the treatment has been made.
- Superior professional larvicide;
- Active substance: S-methoprene 5%;
- Highly effective free and microencapsulated active constituent;
- Assures both prompt and residual effect over the colony;
- Prevents the insects to reach the maturity stage;
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic application;
- Excellent control of a wide variety of mosquito species;
- Easy-to-use liquid formulation;
- Safe polymer microencapsulated granules;
- Long lasting effect for up to 14 days;
- Compatible in sensitive aquatic environments and potable water;
- Suitable also in ground and aerial form.
This product can be used:
- Outdoor use only;
- Ideal for swamp areas, marsh, or other highly humid areas such as flooded remnants, pools, drains or artificial basins.
How to use:
- Identify infested area;
- Dilute 5 litres of Biopren Liquid into 50 litres of water;
- Shake well before using product.
For a breeding site with less than 30 cm water depth:
- Use 220 ml of diluted product/hectare for clean areas;
- Use 290 ml of diluted product/hectare for an easy contamination;
- Use 360 ml of diluted product/hectare for heavy contaminated areas.
For a breeding site with more than 30 cm water depth:
- Use 290 ml of diluted product/hectare for clean areas;
- Use 360 ml of diluted product/hectare for an easy contamination;
- Use 400 ml of diluted product/hectare for heavy contaminated areas.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2 years|
|Get rid of||Mosquitoes|
|Active Substance Concentration||50 g/l|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|