Biopren 4G is a professional product that eliminates a wide range of flying insects. Designed as an insect growth regulator, the product targets early staged intruders and disrupts their development process either by ingestion or by contact. The larvicide high efficacy is due to a superior S-methoprene, active constituent. S-methoprene simulates the growth regulating hormone of insects and eliminates by disrupting the natural development of the larvae. As an insect juvenile hormone analogue (JHA), the active substance directly influences the reproducing process by lowering it to a minimum. Bioprene 4G offers an easy-to-use granule formulation and provides a long lasting effect from 8 to 12 weeks after the treatment has been made.
- Superior professional larvicide;
- Active substance: S-methoprene 4%;
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic application;
- Excellent control of a wide variety of flying insects;
- Easy-to-use granule formulation;
- Ready-to-use product;
- Safe polymer microencapsulated granules;
- Colour: Sandy-coloured;
- No Odour;
- Long lasting effect for up to 12 weeks;
- Provides control over fly larvae resistant to synthetic pyrethroids.
This product can be used:
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for industrial buildings, farms, poultry houses and warehouses or stables;
- Indoors on composts surface on floors or cages.
How to use:
- Identify infested area;
- Spread Biopren 4G using a measuring cup or proper equipment;
- Spread 25-30 grams per square feet on a 10 cm thick compost;
- For slatted floors, start treatment on 3rd day after the new livestock has been introduced;
- Repeat the treatment after the manure has been removed;
- For deep compost, apply product on every new layer;
- For cage treatment, spread Biopren 4G on the compost under the cages.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Get rid of||Mosquitoes|
|Active Substance Concentration||4 g/kg|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|