Anotec Pro, 1 litre
Designed as a professional product, Anotec Pro is a soluble liquid compound that provides superior control over unpleasant situations. Using a liquid additive with powerful scented chemicals, the highly concentrated product reduces to minimum the unpleasant odors, without impacting the efficacy of the chemical product. Due to a chemical composition that integrates pine and eucalyptus oil, Anotec Pro provides versatile appliance, offering also control against dead rodents odors.
- Effective concentrate solution;
- Excellent control of a wide variety of powerful, unpleasant odors;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Versatile appliance;
- Colour: Brown light yellow;
- Highly efficient;
- Includes natural compounds such as pine and eucalyptus oil.
This product can be used:
- Versatile, it can be applied both indoors and outdoors;
- Ideal in homes, hotels, restaurants, public facilities, industrial areas, gardens, lawns, parks, even on livestock facilities, exterior walls, foundations, structures, ornamental trees, landscapes, lawns, turf grass and turf.
How to use:
- Dilute 10 mmls of product to any 400 mls of chemical solution for pesticide and herbicide applications;
- Dilute 5 - 10 mmls of Anotec Pro to any 10 litres of chemical solution for crack and crevice applications;
- Shake container side to side to make sure that the new compound is mixed thoroughly;
- For odor control against rodents dilute product;
- Disperse using Anotec Fogmaster or proper back spraying equipment;
- Check the dilution table.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Active Substances||Pine Fragrance blend|
|Active Substance Concentration||5 g/l|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|