Permethrin D, 2 kg
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mites of Poultry,Moths of Food,Silverfish,Spiders,
Permethrin D is a professional dust formulation with Permethrin and Talc in composition. The active substance is Permethrin, a pyrethroid and also a wide-range chemical developed to be similar to the natural insecticide pyrethrum which comes from the chrysanthemum plant. This chemical kills indiscriminately.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- White powder;
- Easy and ready to apply.
- Active substance: Permethrin 1%;
- Non flammable.
This product can be used:
- For controlling common insect pests in domestic commercial and industrial situations;
- To remove fleas from carpets indoors;
- For crack and crevice treatment.
How to use:
- Apply by hand puffing applicator;
- For specific purposes, refer to label.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Amgrow Packaging 2 kg Destination use Professionals Formulations Dust Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Permethrin Active Substance Concentration 10 g/kg Mode of action contact Odor odorless Dosage 10 g/sqm Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Poultry, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.