PCO Non-Repellent Foaming Agent is a professional foaming agent designed to keep pests under control.
- Non repellent;
- No smell;
- Concentration: 2-butoxyethanol 15%, ethanol 5%, polyethylene glycol 5%;
- Thick texture;
This product can be used:
- For sub-slab applications;
- For drywall or above ground;
- With pesticides.
How to use:
- Fill foam tank 1/2 with water;
- Add pesticide;
- Add the insecticide;
- Complete with water for at least one minute unless otherwise specified;
- Rates might differ according to the places where you use the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substances||Abamectin, Acephate, Amorphous Silica, Arsenic, Beta-Cyfluthrin, Bifenazate|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||50-500 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Birds, Armadillos, Bats, Beavers, Bed Bugs, Bees, Beetles, Caterpillars|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|