Pco Non-Repellent Foaming Agent, 1 litre
- Armadillos,Bats,Beavers,Bed Bugs,Bees,Beetles,
PCO Non-Repellent Foaming Agent is a professional foaming agent designed to keep pests under control.
- Non repellent;
- No smell;
- Concentration: 2-butoxyethanol 15%, ethanol 5%, polyethylene glycol 5%;
- Thick texture;
This product can be used:
- For sub-slab applications;
- For drywall or above ground;
- With pesticides.
How to use:
- Fill foam tank 1/2 with water;
- Add pesticide;
- Add the insecticide;
- Complete with water for at least one minute unless otherwise specified;
- Rates might differ according to the places where you use the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Amgrow Packaging 1 litre Destination use Professionals Formulations Foam Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Abamectin, Acephate, Amorphous Silica, Arsenic, Beta-Cyfluthrin, Bifenazate Mode of action contact Odor odorless Dosage 50-500 ml/10 L Get rid of Armadillos, Bats, Beavers, Bed Bugs, Bees, Beetles, Birds, Caterpillars
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.