PCO Imidacloprid 200SC is a special professional termiticide that works with the post-construction control of subterranean termites. Present in various formulations, Imidacloprid is a substance that mimics nicotine which is toxic to the insects. Once ingested the nervous system is permanently damaged, this conducting in colony elimination.
- Group 4A Insecticide;
- 200g/L Imidacloprid;
- No odour;
- Registered for traditional and foam applications;
- No colour.
This product can be used:
- In the management of subterranean termites.
How to use:
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||200 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||25-50 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|