The sale for this product has been discontinued.
Gourmet Liquid Ant Bait is a Boron-based poison that has effect on most common household ants. Ants that have extremely large colonies are most attracted to the bait which has been proven effective by independent and constant research conducted in both urban and agricultural settings. The active substance is a mineral and a salt compound of boric acid, often used as an insecticide. Gourmet Liquid Ant Bait along with Boron acts by allowing ants to pick the bait up and take it back to the nest to feed to the colony, solving the problem at the source.
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 8.9 x 24.1 cm;
- Versatile and effective;
- Long term effect;
- Passive poison;
- Compatible with Antopia Bait Stations or other similar bait stations (sold separately).
This product can be used:
- Against households ants;
- Diluted 1:1 if acceptance is a problem;
- Best mixture: 50% Gourmet Liquid Ant and 50% water;
- Best used in the Spring and early Summer, when ants are in their sugar cycle.
How to use:
- Keep the bait fresh so ants eat plenty;
- Keep the caps clean otherwise the bait dries and looks shiny.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||11.6 g/l|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Dosage||200-500 ml/bait station|
|Get rid of||Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|