Bunny Bait, 10 kg
Designed as a professional product, Bunny Bait can be used for rabbit control in accordance with directions of the appropriate State or Territory Government Department and legislation. Based on Pindone as an active constituent, the product eliminates unwanted intruders from in and around farms or civil settled areas. Pindone is a highly effective anticoagulant used in the agricultural domain that acts as a blood clotting inhibitor conducting to internal hemorrhage. For best results, Bunny Bait must be used during evening in order to ensure the overnight proper consumption. The cost effective product provides an early colony extinction that starts declining 10 days after the first application.
- Active substance: 0,05% Pindone;
- Colour: Green;
- Odour: Distinctive oat odour
- Effective professional product;
- Easy-to-use product;
- Superior control over rabbit colonies;
- Eliminates intruders by internal hemorrhage;
- Easy-to-use formulation;
- Oat odour for a high level of attractiveness;
- Versatile appliances.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for farms, farm buildings and urban and closely civile areas.
- Determine the rabbit feeding and harbouring areas;
- Use Bunny Bait in the evening to ensure the overnight consumption;
- For best results free feeding can be made to encourage bait consumption;
- For low rabbit infestation use 3 kg per km bait trail;
- For medium rabbit infestation use 6 kg per km bait trail;
- For high rabbit infestation use 9 kg per km bait trail;
- Place the first product feed at 3 to 5 days after the free feed;
- Monitor at regular intervals after the first and second feeds;
- Adjust quantity accordingly;
- Do not use in civile areas less than 1000 square metres size;
- Do not use in areas where there is a significant risk of exposure to other non-target animals;
- Use in accordance with the Directions of the appropriate State or Territory Government Department, under the appropriate State or Territory Legislation.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Active Substance Concentration||0.5 g/kg|
|Get rid of||Rabbits|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|