Arsenic Trioxide, 100 g
Arsenic Trioxide is a professional insecticide manufactured by ALDI with the sole purpose of controlling termites in timber and living trees.
- Colour: white powder, transparent crystals;
- Colony elimination usually is between 14-28 days.
This product can be used:
- Both in the interior and exterior of buildings, and outside buildings in logs, stumps, poles or living trees suspected of harbouring termites.
How to use:
- Avoid contamination of the sapwood by not using excessively the substance;
- The treated areas should be left undisturbed for 10-20 days after treatment;
- For buildings, use 1-2 grams per infestation:dust lightly into workings with hand blower;
- Outside buildings, use 1-2 grams per infestation: drill holes into infested timer or trees and apply with a hand blower;
- Use appropriate equipment when using the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||1 year|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||489 g / kg|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||1-2 g / infestation|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|