Patrol Rodex Rat Blocks, 10 kg
Patrol Rodex Rat Blocks is a professional product that assures superior results against a wide range of mice and rodent species. Based on Brodifacoum as an active substance, the bait suppresses the development of a vital protein produced by rodents' liver, inducing blood vessel damage and leading to their extinction. The anticoagulant is designed as powerful block bait, providing control even against intruders resistant to other anticoagulants. Offering a versatile use, Patrol Rodex Rat Blocks can be applied both indoors and outdoors, assuring a long lasting effect in various weather conditions. Furthermore, a centered hole of the product provides multiple positioning off the ground, in hardly accessible areas, where rodents might be harbouring and invading.
- Active substance: 0,005% Brodifacoum;
- Colour: Blue;
- Odour: Mild odour;
- Effective professional product;
- Easy-to-use blocks formulation;
- Innovative design that allows off ground positioning;
- Superior results against a wide range of mice and rat species;
- Eliminates intruders by ingestion;
- Long lasting effects in high moisture environments;
- Versatile design, can be places in hardly accessible places;
- Suitable in food processing areas.
- Indoor, as well as outdoor use;
- Ideal for industrial, commercial, domestic spaces and public services, food processing factories, restaurants, ships, boiler houses, hotels, damp areas;
- Can be used indoors in hardly accessible places such as sub-floors and roof voids.
- Use Patrol Rodex Rat Blocks in places where rodent activity has been found;
- Use suitable bait stations;
- Avoid contact with alternative food sources;
- For mice, maintain up to 3 metres distance between baits;
- For rodents, maintain up to 9 metres distance between baits;
- Divide blocks before usage;
- For mice use more than 2 blocks in the infested area;
- For rats use 2 blocks or more for each bait station;
- Inspect product a regular intervals;
- Keep out of children's reach.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Adama Packaging 10 kg Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Block Active Substances Brodifacoum Active Substance Concentration 0.05 g/kg Color Blue Get rid of Mice, Rats
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.