Warden is a professional product manufactured to be used against the attack of underground termite in inhabited, commercial and industrial areas. Based on Fipronil as an active ingredient this insecticide works effectively and makes the killing possible only through simple contact, without ingestion.
- Active constituent: : 100 g/L Fipronil;
- Effective without ingestion;
- 2.5 litres of insecticide can dissolve in a quantity of 400 litres of water;
- Sensible to heat;
- Highly toxic for being.
This product can be used:
- Against Argentine Stem Weevil, Funnel Ants and Mole Crickets in turf;
- To protect structures from subterranean termite damage;
- For the control of subterranean termites around domestic and commercial structures.
Horizontal treated areas:
- 5 litres/m2 for a dilution of 600 ml/100 l water;
- 4 litres/m2 for a dilution of 600 ml/80 l water;
- 3 litres/m2 for a dilution of 600 ml/60 l water.
Vertical treated areas:
- 100 litres/m3 for a dilution of 600 ml/100 l water;
- 90 litres/m3 for a dilution of 600 ml/90 l water;
- 80 litres/m3 for a dilution of 600 ml/80 l water;
- 70 litres/m3 for a dilution of 600 ml/70 l water.
How to use:
- Avoid run-off by applying the right amount and not excessively on wet soils (after or during rain);
- For Turf Pest Control apply with suitable equipment or use a hand sprayer for small areas;
- For Termite Control you should consider Licensed Aphids Control Operators;
- Before using, make sure the equipment is clean and free of any residue.
Keep out from direct sunlight.
Do not dispose of the container or solution in other places than recycled or designated collection points.
Do not pollute rivers , streams or other environments with products containing solution.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||60 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|